Google Stadia not working: Google Stadia is all set to revolutionize how traditional video games are played. It is a major game streaming service that is already attracting gamers all around the globe. Stadia is also the first cloud gaming service to hit the mass market. Without a doubt, this service is top-notch and it can take your gaming experience to a next level. However, it is also true that Stadia is still not flawless. Problems like Google Stadia not working are reported by users every now and then.
It is not rare to see users reporting issues like stadia is lagging, disconnecting, input latency, etc. The glitches are reported even when the game is played on a decent internet connection. We know lagging and disconnecting games can be utterly annoying. So, in this post, we are going to provide you complete information about the Google Stadia not working problem and steps to get it fixed with ease.
What are the common Google Stadia Problems?
We all know that the concept of cloud-based gaming is still quite new. So, we expect some technical glitches here and there. As of now, there are many issues with Google Stadia that you might have to deal with. We have listed some of the most commonly reported problems by users as mentioned below.
- Google Stadia Controller not working
- Google Stadia not working on 4k
- Stadia stuck on loading screen
- Google Stadia checking your connection issue
- RTC client failed to start Google Stadia
- Unable to sign-in to Google Stadia
- Google Stadia not working on Chrome
- Unable to play Stadia games on iPhone
- Not able to play stadia without a controller
- Stadia Controller service connection error
- Google Stadia rtc client failed to start
- Can’t connect to screen Stadia
- Google Stadia Controller not working on PC
The issues mentioned above are just a few examples. There are many more possible issues that can stop you from enjoying your favorite games on Stadia.
Google Stadia System Requirements (Bandwidth, Data Usage, and Stream Quality)
The main reason why many users can’t get the most out of stadia is that their device doesn’t match the Stadia system requirements. So, before taking any drastic troubleshooting measures, you should ensure that your device meets the following requirements.
Internet Connection – The connection speed of at least 10 megabits per second (Mbps) is necessary. A slower internet connection can result in issues. In order to play in 4k resolution, you also need an active Stadia Pro subscription and an internet speed of at least 35 Mbps.
Requirements to play games in 4K
TV with an AC receiver or Soundbar – AC receiver or Soundbar connected to chromecast Ultra, Chromecast with Google TV, or a 4K-compatible Android TV device along with AV receiver/ soundbar connected to a TV (4k compatible) with an HDMI Cable
TV without an AC receiver or Soundbar – Chromecast Ultra, Chromecast with Google TV, or a 4K-compatible Android TV device.
On Stadia.com – A 4k monitor connected to your computer (supporting VP9 hardware decoding)
If your device meets all the requirements mentioned above then you can move to further troubleshooting steps.
How to fix Google Stadia not working?
Those who are facing Google Stadia issues may try the following troubleshooting measures one by one.
Check and resolve the network issues.
- Plug your device into the Ethernet connection if possible.
- Reduce the distance between your device and router in case you are using a Wifi connection.
- Stop stream music or other videos on the same wifi network because it can make your internet connection slow.
- Those who have a dual-band router should use the 5 Ghz Wi-Fi band instead of the 2.4 Ghz band.
- To free up some bandwidth and strengthen your internet connection you may disable the ongoing download process (if any)
- Disable the chrome extension if you are using one (especially VPN extensions).
- Those who are trying to use the stadia app through their mobile data connection should know that they won’t be able to play wirelessly with their Stadia Controller. It is compulsory to have a wifi connection to play with a controller.
Fix Connectivity issues of Controller
A lot of issues are often reported regarding Google Stadia Controller becoming unresponsive, not connecting, etc. Here are some tips to fix this problem.
- Firstly, you should use a charger and plug it into your Stadia controller and charge for at least 30 minutes.
- Hard reset your Controller in case the problem continues.
- Press and hold the “Y” button when the controller is off and press the stadia button until the status light turns on.
- We can also advise you to turn off “Airtime Quality”, “Airtime Fairness” or “Multimedia Quality of Service (WMM)”. The name of this setting is different for various router manufactures.
Google Stadia not working on a TV with Chromecast ultra
- Make sure you install your Chromecast Ultra in a well-ventilated area.
- It is also crucial to plug Chromecast Ultra into an HDMI 2.0 port on your TV.
- Go to your TV’s settings and turn on “Game Mode”.
- In case 50Hz HDMI mode is active then you should turn it off.
- If you are still experiencing the problem then you should lower your performance settings.
Stadia not working on Google Chrome
- Try using Stadia by going to the incognito mode of Chrome. You may open the incognito mode by pressing the “Ctrl + Shift + N” button on your keyboard.
- You should try to connect your computer to a single screen. Connecting the PC to multiple screens can degrade the performance.
- To have the best experience, you should set your Google Chrome zoom settings to 100%.
We hope that the Google Stadia will work smoothly once you are done trying the solution mentioned in this post. However, if the problem persists then you may contact Stadia Customer service to seek advanced solutions.
Other Email Not Working and Email Password On iPhone with Solutions
- SBCGlobal Email not Working on Outlook
- Comcast Email Not Working On Iphone
- MSN Not Working 2022
- Google Search Not Working 2022
- Yahoo Email Not working Iphone
- ATT Email Not working/Stopped working
- Charter Email Not Opening
- Frontier Email Stopped working
- Simple Steps for Gmail Has Stopped Working
- Methods for Fix Roadrunner Email Not working On Outlook
Email Password Reset Solutions
- Microsoft Account Password Reset Right Methods
- Iforgot.apple.id password reset Tips 2022
- Reset SBCGlobal Password
- Bellsouth Password Reset
- Recover ATT Email Password
- How do I recover my Google account Help
- myaccount.google.com change password
- Frontier Email Password Reset Steps
- Charter Email Password Reset Methods
Email Sending Error