Errors while using an email service can cause a lot of trouble for the users. The situation can be utterly irritating if you are looking to use your email account and you encounter various errors and issues. Comcast is also prone to various error codes and messages. There are various factors that can cause these Comcast Email errors codes to appear on your screen.
If these errors are not fixed on time then they can cause stop you from sending and receiving errors. You might that every Comcast email error code has its meaning and reason. Go through this post if you are also dealing with such error codes. Here, we will let you about the meaning of Comcast error codes and steps to fix them in an easy way.
What are Xfinity Comcast Error Codes?
There are numerous errors that you can encounter while using Xfinity Comcast errors codes. These errors come with codes because all errors have their own certain meanings. Given below is the list of the most common Xfinity Comcast Error Codes.
List of Various Comcast email error codes
Specific Error Codes
Non-Specific Error Codes
- 421 – [Too many sessions opened]
- 421 – [Try again later]
- 421 – [Reverse DNS failure : Try again later]
- 452 – [Too many emails sent on this session]
- 452 – [Too many recipients for message]
- 550 – [Not our customer]
- 550 – [Invalid sender domain]
- 550 – [Your message could not be delivered due to too many invalid recipients]
- 552 – [Message size exceeded]
- 550 – [Account not available]
- 554 – [PTR lookup failure]
Solutions to Comcast Email Error Codes
The meaning and solutions to some of the most commonly reported Comcast Email Error Codes are as follows.
- BL000001 – This error results when mail delivery is attempted from addresses that are listed on Cloudmark CSI.
- BL000110 – You receive this error when mail delivery is attempted from addresses that are listed on the SenderScore blocklist and Cloudmark CSI
- BL000111 – You receive this error message when mail delivery is attempted from addresses that are listed on the SenderScore blocklist, Cloudmark CSI, and the Spamhaus Zen blocklist.
- BL001000 – Thir error results when mail delivery is attempted from addresses that are listed on the TrendMicro MAPS RBL. To fix this problem you may reach out to TrendMicro MAPS and request them to unblock you.
- BL001011 – This error indicates when mail delivery is attempted from addresses that are listed on the TrendMicro MAPS RBL, Cloudmark CSI, and Spamhaus Zen blocklist. Resolving this error is easy. All you have to do is Spamhaus, CSI, and MAPS and request them to unblock you.
- BL001110 – You can get this error when mail delivery is attempted from addresses that are listed on the TrendMicro MAPS RBL, SenderScore blocklist, and Cloudmark CSI.
- RL000001 – Occurence of this error means when mail delivery volumes exceed the hourly limits allowed based on the sending IPs reputation.
Solutions to non-specific Comcast email error codes
- 421 (Too many sessions opened) – Comcast email allows up to 25 connections simultaneously per sending IP address. You will receive this error in case you exceed this limit.
- 421 – [Reverse DNS failure: Try again later] – Remember, Comcast email requires all sending IP addresses to have a valid rDNS. This error occurs when the lookup failed. You should not worry about this error at all because it is temporary in nature.
- 452 – [Too many recipients for message] – You can send only 1000 emails per session. You will get this error when this limit exceeds.
- 421 – [Try again later] – There are several factors that can cause this error. Please note that this error results when that limit is exceeded.
- 550 – [Your message could not be delivered due to too many invalid recipients] – This error results when a message is sent to too many invalid recipients. As a result, none of the recipients received the message. To fix this error, you should check your distribution list and resend it.
- 550 – [Invalid sender domain] – The sending domain on Comcast should have a valid A or MX record. You will have to deal with this error when neither record can be found.
- 552 – [Message size exceeded] – You can send Comcast email of size up to 15 MB. The Error 552 will error when you try to send a larger file. A simple trick to fix this problem is dividing the large message is multiple smaller messages.
Important Points to remember
- If you are finding it difficult to get rid of these issues then you may contact Comcast Email Customer Service.
- Those who are intended to contact Comcast customer support should note down the exact error code they are dealing with. Write down the complete error message because multiple errors can have the same error code. The team will be able to help you in an effective way if they know the exact error you are facing.
- The email service is normally shared by multiple users at once. So, it is possible that someone else might be sending emails on your behalf. In such a case, you can request the removal of that IP address by contacting Comcast email customer support.