Have you ever found some unusual activity in your Gmail account like: continuous you are trying to log in your account but it seems unfruitful, some messages were sends without your acknowledgement etc these types of activities indicates that someone stole your Gmail account or simply we can say that your Gmail account was hacked by some unauthorized person.
How your Gmail account was stolen?
Yes! It’s called Gmail Hacking, where the person is not able to working with their Gmail account as before. But can you find how your Gmail account was stolen? Through which unusual activities you come to know your Gmail account was stolen? If no then simply look below the post where you find in what conditions your account was hacked or stolen.
- If your Gmail account was stolen then you are no longer to receive the emails.
- Sometime you received notification which says that your username and password was changed.
- Sometime you notice that a red bar at the top of your Gmail account which indicates that some unusual activity or suspicious activities in your account.
- You receive a notification of an unusual login or device which you can’t recognize.
- Your friends say that they receive some spam type messages from your account.
- Your last account activity says that the Gmail account was active from some unusual computer or devices.
How to solve the stolen problem in Gmail?
Above steps surely help you if your Gmail account was stolen, but what is the measure solution to overcome of this problem? How to solve the stolen problem in Gmail? Well there is various ways to get rid of stolen problem.
- First visit to login page and click on Need Help
- After that select I don’t know my password. Here enter your Gmail ID and click on continue button
- Then fill out the CAPTCHA form and go with continue option. Then enter the last remember password and then continue or I don’t know
- Here you have to know, the Google offers basic password reset option but it all works only when you forgot your password not when it is hacked. So you have only way to recover your password is to choose the option verify “your identity”.
- In this page you have answer some of multiple questions which is related to your account.
- If Google satisfy with your all answer then you are able to reset your password and your Gmail stolen problem will solve.
But if you find some other trouble regarding Gmail, then immediately contact to technical support for further help.