In this digital era we prefer internet for our daily work. But sadly some of the internet users become vulnerable or trapped in phishing and hacking. How you behave if you find someone access your Gmail account without your knowledge? Isn’t strange? Obviously yes, but it happens suppose you open your mail account from any public computer and after that you logged off. And meanwhile you find your Gmail account is not working. This scenario clearly says that someone access your account on your behalf.
How can I stop someone else from using my Gmail account
One of the best things to overcome of this problem is, immediately change your password but it’s strange because your password is already changed by that person. So what? Make sure Google provides another layer of security so that you can easily track your recent activity. Here I mention some of the precautions incase if your account has been hacked.
- Check first the spam emails have been sent or forwarded through your Gmail account or not. You can also check if some messages have been deleted or read.
- Always choose strong password which keeps you away from the hackers.
- You can also contact to your internet service provider who easily find out and track the IP address of your mail.
But if you want to know who is access your Gmail account then follow the post below to track it and for proper solution.
- First go to your Google’s account authorized services page.
- Then log in your Gmail account.
- Now find out the service and sites which are access your account and address book in Gmail or Google contact.
- Here you have to click Revoke access, if you want to block any unwanted service.
You can also find which people access your account:
- Open your Gmail and go to setting icon then click on setting option.
- Then go to account and import tab
- Here you come to know about all people who access your Gmail account under grant access to your account.
- Then click revoke access to delete it.
If you keeping these points in your mind, it will helps you to overcome of this problem and still finds some glitches, immediately contact to technical experts for further solution.