In general terms, we can say that Google Business email account is an advance version of Gmail account. It provides more number of beneficial services such as calendar, contacts, remainder, IMAP, and hangouts than simple Gmail account. You can set up it on PC (windows, macOS), smart phones (android or iphone), ipod, and tablets etc for accessing beneficial services. In this article, we will guide you to set up Google business email account on android phone.
Steps to create new Google Business account
Some smart phones provide more automated features than others. There are some general steps which help you to set up email account in android phone. Along with you can also manually set up Incoming/outgoing server settings.
- Unlock your android phone or device by entering pattern or lock password.
- Press app menu button and launch all apps.
- Select the Email application and tap on it.
- Visit on Your accounts page, Press Next tab to start creating business account.
- Enter your Google address (Gmail address) & password in suitable box and press Next.
- Now enter your Nickname, if you want. Select the check box for displaying nickname on outgoing message. Press Done
- Now, your business account is created successfully. You can change settings of Incoming or outgoing server settings.
Set incoming server settings
In incoming server settings, you must ensure that all server settings and port Id same as given below or not. If not, change and set it.
- Visit in Google account Settings section and click on Forwarding and POP/IMAP
- In Username, enter your email address.
- In IMAP server field, entergmail.com.
- In Port, enter “993”.
- Security type, choose SSL.
In outgoing Server Settings
- Enter gmail.com in SMTP3 server field.
- Enter “465” in Port
- Select “SSL” security type.
- Press Next tab after making some change.
For Customer Support
For more help about Google business email account, users can visit on Google customer support web page. They can also type their query of Google email service in search bar available on Google support page. After pressing enter button, you will get all necessary information related to query. You can read it and apply on your business account.