Gmail is use for quick and instant messaging, but in most of the cases users are not able to send the messages. It seems, their mails are bounce back or rejected. Might be possible it just because of your IP address is blacklisted. If continuously you are trying to reach that email account but it does not exist, then here you are required to check some of the common mistakes such as:
- Sometime due to spelling mistakes it happens.
- Due to quotation marks
- If there is extra space before or after an address so error occurs
- At the end of address if there is dots then it happens
But still if you are not able to send the messages in Gmail then surely your recipients address not exist anymore. It seems that there is another issue like, the message or link looks suspicious or another reason is maybe you added large group of recipients to Cc or Bcc.
Unable to send the messages in Gmail
Probably if Gmail is not able to connect to the email server of your email’s recipients then you have to face that kind of issue. Make sure this is temporary problem which is faced by some of the users. So, simple option is just waiting for a while until problem has goes away. Otherwise try some of the option here.
- You can remove the link to website which is asking for personal information
- If you have to email a large group then create a Google group
- Sometime it happens due to the problem of recipients address.
- Another option is contact to technical support.
- Sometime when you send the messages which is getting as Spam, it happens due to account setting issue. To resolve it kindly check your account setting.
Why Gmail is not Sending my Email Messages?
There are many possible reasons behind the failure of message. Here I mention some of the points which help you to overcome of this problem.
- If your mail is marked as “non-existent email address” it means the person with address may be left the organization.
- If you found the email in “undeliverable” category then server is temporarily unavailable or overloaded or could not found.
- If your mailbox is full then obviously you are not able to receive the mails. Because there is some space kind of problem.
So according to me, if facing any kind of technical glitches then just contact to technical experts and get the best support solution.