The services of SBCGlobal are now merged with AT&T. However, users with SBCGlobal.net email account may still use their emails account logging in through the AT&T website. Checking your SBCGlobal email through AT&T is quite easy but there are many users who don’t like the overall interface of AT&T webmail. Such users have the option of using their SBCGlobal email account through email clients like MS Outlook. They may also opt for using SBCGlobal on iPhone or android devices as well. But, at the same time, complaints like SBCGLobal not working on Outlook and iPhone are often reported by the users. In this article, we will discuss how you can fix SBCGlobal not working problems on MS Outlook and iPhone.
Why SBCGlobal email not working on MS Outlook and iPhone?
There are a lot of possible reasons why the problems like SBCGlobal stopped working might have occurred on MS Outlook or iPhone. It is important to know the exact issue you are facing in order to determine the factor causing the problem. However, you may take a look at some of the most common reasons that often cause problems in the proper working of SBCGlobal on MS Outlook or iPhone.
- Slow or interrupted Internet connection
- Problem in SBCGlobal configuration
- Using Incorrect IMAP/ POP settings.
- A problematic application in your PC interrupting MS Outlook workflow
- Your iPhone running out of storage space
- Viruses or Malware infection
- Using an obsolete version of MS Outlook
- Entering incorrect password (if you are facing SBCGlobal sign-in issues)
- Missing Windows update
- Forgot SBCGlobal email password
In addition to the factors mentioned above, there are many more technical hiccups that can result in not working on SBCGlobal Outlook or iPhone.
How to fix SBCGlobal not working on MS Outlook?
In case you can’t use SBCGlobal email account on MS Outlook then you should check out the troubleshooting measures given below.
- First of all, ensure that the device on which you are using MS Outlook to run the SBCGlobal email account is connected to the Internet.
- Check the IMAP or POP settings that you might have used while configuring SBCGlobal on MS Outlook. Make sure you have entered the server addresses correctly.
- You may also consider switching to POP from IMAP or vice-versa in case one type of setting doesn’t work properly.
- Make sure that there is enough storage space left in your device as well as in your SBCGlobal email account.
- If the problem continues then you should remove SBCGlobal completely from your device and configure it once again.
- Settings to setup the SBCGlobal email account are as follows.
- Att.net (AT&T) IMAP Server: imap.mail.yahoo.com
- IMAP port: 993
- IMAP security: SSL / TLS
- IMAP Username: Your full email address
- IMAP password: Your Sbcglobal.net password
- SMTP Server: smtp.mail.yahoo.com
- SMTP port: 465
- SMTP security: SSL / TLS
- SMTP username: Your full email address
- SMTP password: Your Sbcglobal.net password
- You may also run MS Outlook on safe mode if the problem continues for a longer period of time.
- Run a deep Antivirus scan in your PC and make sure that your device is not infected with a virus or malware.
- In case you are unable to sign-in then make sure you are entering the correct password. Those who can’t remember their password may reset SBCGlobal password through the AT&T website.
- Check the size and format of the file if you are not able to send SBCGlobal email.
- You should check the filter settings in your account in case SBCGlobal not receiving emails. Also, make sure that you have not blocked the sender mistakenly.
What are the steps to fix SBCGlobal.net not working on iPhone?
In case the SBCGlobal is not working on iPhone then you should check the following solutions.
- The first thing you need to ensure is that your iPhone has a stable mobile data or wifi connection.
- Check and confirm that your iPhone is not running out of storage space.
- In case you have configured SBCGlobal email on iPhone then you should recheck the IMAP/ POP settings.
- Try to run SBCGlobal email account again by switching to POP from IMAP.
- Scan your iPhone with a good antivirus to ensure that there is malware in your device.
- Make sure there is no such application on your device that can interrupt the workflow of SBCGlobal.
- You may use the web version of SBCGlobal through the safari in case the problem persists.
Other Email Not working and Reset Password issue with Solutions