myaccount.google.com change password: Do you know Google has more than 150 products and services that it can offer you? To use all these services, it is necessary for you to have full access to your Google Account. More often than not, we can see various Google users keep on forgetting their passwords. This usually happens when a user can’t remember the new password after changing the same. However, it is also important for us to change Google passwords regularly in order to keep our accounts safe.
To help its users in such a dilemma, Google has a very easy method to change the password or reset the same. This post is for those users who don’t know how to retrieve their lost Google Password. Here, we will show you the steps to change Google Password along with the process to reset the same in case you forgot it.
How to change my Google password through myaccount.google.com?
You might know that the virtual world of the Internet is full of threats to your online security. That’s why it is often recommended that you must change your Google password on a regular basis to keep it safe. If you don’t know how to change your Google password then you must know the process depends upon the device you are using. The complete process to do the same is explained below.
Steps to change Google Password on a Computer
- First of all, you need to visit the official website i.e. myaccount.google.com.
- After visiting the official website, you need to log-in by providing your current login credentials.
- Then, go to the signing into Google option under the “Security” tab.
- Click on the password option. Here, you might have to sign-in once again.
- Next, choose a password for your Google account in such a way that you can remember the same easily.
- In order to confirm, you have to enter your new Google password once again.
- Finally, select the “Change Password” option to save changes.
Change Google Password on Android
Apart from a computer, you can also change the password of your Google account easily through an Android device.
- To start the process, you need to open your device’s settings app and then choose “Google”.
- After that, you should select “Manage Your Google Account”,
- Then, tap the “Security” option available at the top of the page.
- Next, you should select the “Password” option available under “Signing in to Google”.
- Now, Sign-in to your Google account once again if required.
- Finally, enter your new Google password as per your choice and tap “Change Password”.
How to Change Google Account password on iPhone and iPad?
Those iPhone and iPad users who want to change their Google password may follow the steps listed below.
- To begin the process, you need to open Gmail app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on your profile picture or the initial letter of your name from the top right corner.
- Next, you have to tap “Manage your Google Account”. In case you don’t use Gmail then you should visit the following website – myaccount.google.com.
- Tap on the “Personal info” option available at the top of your screen.
- Choose the “Password” option available under “Profile”.
- Provide a new password for your Google account and choose “Change Password”.
What happens after changing the Google Password?
A lot of users ask what will happen once they will be done with changing their Google password. You should note that when you change or reset your Google Password then you’ll be signed out of everywhere except the following.
- Devices that you use to verify your identity at the time of signing-in.
- You will not be signed out of helpful home devices that you have given Google account access to.
- Apart from this, you will also be signed out of some devices with third-party apps that you have provided access to.
How to recover a lost Google account password?
You might know that it is not possible to get exactly the same password that you were using previously. In fact, you can only reset your Google password and create a new one. Here are the steps that you need to follow in order to reset your Google account password.
- First of all, visit the official login page of Google i.e. myaccount.google.com.
- Then, click on the “Forgot password” link email available at the bottom of the login window.
- Enter the username or email address of your Google account. Else, you may also provide the phone number associated with the Google account.
- Then, Google will ask you to provide the last password that you remember. Enter the last remembered password or click “Try another way”.
- The next step depends on whether you have a phone number/ alternate email ID linked with your account or not. In case a phone number/ secondary email is linked with your account then Google will send a verification code to the same.
- You need to provide the verification code and you will get the option to create a new password. Otherwise, you have to answer the security question related to your Google account.
- Once you get the option to provide a new password, you have to enter the same in such a way that you can remember it easily.
- Finally, you just have to save the changes, and the Google password recovery process will be over.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Can I change my Google account password on my iPhone?
Answer: Yes, you can do the same through the Gmail app or by visiting myaccount.google.com
Question – 2: I don’t have a phone number attached to my account. Can I recover my Google password?
Answer: Yes, you can recover a Google password if you don’t have a phone number linked. You may use your alternate email Id or answer security questions.
Question – 3: I have requested a password recovery link but haven’t received the same on my alternate email account. What to do?
Answer: Check the spam folder of your alternate email ID and add “firstname.lastname@example.org” to your address book.
Question – 4: Is it possible to recover a lost Gmail email address?
Answer: Yes, you can recover a forgotten Google username or Gmail email address by visiting the official dedicated page i.e. https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/usernamerecovery?
Other Email Not Working and Email Password On iPhone with Solutions
- SBCGlobal Email not Working on Outlook
- Comcast Email Not Working On Iphone
- MSN Not Working 2021
- Google Search Not Working
- Yahoo Email Not working Iphone
- ATT Email Not working/Stopped working
- Charter Email Not Opening
- Frontier Email Stopped working
- Simple Steps for Gmail Has Stopped Working
- Methods for Fix Roadrunner Email Not working On Outlook
Email Password Reset Solutions
- Microsoft Account Password Reset Right Methods
- Iforgot.apple.id password reset Tips
- Reset SBCGlobal Password
- Bellsouth Password Reset
- Recover ATT Email Password
- How do I recover my Google account Help
- myaccount.google.com change password
- Frontier Email Password Reset Steps
- Charter Email Password Reset Methods
Email Sending Error
- sbcglobal email sending and receiving errors
- Yahoo email sending and receiving errors
- Bellsouth email sending and receiving errors
- Yahoo Email Sending and Receiving Errors