Hacking of any email account would be a nightmare. Today lots of people do not realize the importance of their Gmail account they simply use it for sending and receiving the mail that’s it. But apart from mail some important and crucial information’s are stored in Gmail account like: your address book, your confidential attachment, private conversation and many other things then what will you do if these important things hack by some unauthorized person.
Best Steps for Hacker change Gmail Security
Perhaps you are no longer to use your Gmail account and then you will realize the importance of mail and especially Gmail. Fortunately here I am sharing few of the tips to solve your problem regarding account hacking. If you strictly trying these steps then surely you do not have to face this kind of problem in future.
- One of the best and protective ways to secure account is to change your password in every few months. If you are really serious about your Gmail account then change your password after 3 to 4 months of time period.
- You can also go with another option i.e. 2-step verification process. Make sure this 2-step verification process is another layer of security which protects your account from hackers and spammer. This verification process is important when you use your Gmail account on public computer.
- You can also update your Gmail setting to protect from hacking like issue.
- First go to your Gmail and click on setting option. Then go to account tab option. Here you have to ensure that all the emails under the “send mail as” section are emails you own and use.
- If once it finish then click on general tab and scroll down to browser connection. Make sure, always considered HTTPS because this last character “S” means protection which protects your account from unauthorized persons.
- You can also check your forwarding and POP/IMAP tab to confirm that the email is forwarded to any other email address or not.
- In case if you forget your email address and password, then add mobile number and recovery email address to reset your password.
- If you found any kind of unusual activity in your Gmail account then you can check with your recent activity in your Google account and here just click on details to see the time, date, IP address and access type of your recent account activity.