When we choose any type of mailing platform we expect some extra features and services which make the communication easy and simple. I am not talking about any other web mail services either they offers these wonderful features or not. But here I only talk about Gmail who fulfill the users need and requirement in terms of mailing. In the list of web mail services only Gmail is on the top of the list.
Obviously there are enormous of reason behind this. If we compare the storage capacity of Gmail and other mailing platform, Gmail has lots of space so that user can easily send and receive the mail with large attachment without any problem. Instead of this through Gmail user can easily perform the video calling, chatting, take the backup of mails, set automatic reply option and several other activities which you can’t expect in any other web mail services.
The Gmail always give something new and unique feature to their valuable users, similarly it comes with one new feature called “automatic forwarding option”. By the help of this automatic forwarding option, user can easily forward their message to another address without any kind of technical problem. If you want to use this feature so you have to first setup the automatic forwarding option in your Gmail then you can use it.
How to turn on the automatic forwarding option in Gmail
Might be possible new user didn’t know how to turn on the automatic forwarding option in Gmail that’s why they didn’t forward their message. Well, this process is not big deal just follow the post below and get the quick easy step.
- First you have to open your Gmail account then look top right side where you find the option of setting icon, once you click on that and scroll down until you found setting button and click on that setting.
- After that just hit the option of forwarding and POP/IMAP tab. And click on add forwarding address under the forwarding section.
- After that you have to enter the email address which you want to forward and click next then click proceed and then hit ok.
- After this process a verification message will sent and you have to click on that link. Now just go back to setting page for the Gmail account you want to forward the message and refresh the browser.
- Then choose forward a copy of mail to, and click on save changes.
Make sure if you didn’t want automatic forwarding option so disable it immediately by following the below post.
- Simple, open the mail, look over the setting icon, scroll down to setting and click on setting button, then click on forwarding and POP/IMAP tab
- Here you will get the option of disable forwarding, just click on that and finally click on save changes.