In this technical era Gmail is boon for us because through Gmail we can easily maintain our daily activities. Using Gmail as a personal way or professional way makes your all task simple and efficient. Here it doesn’t matter how far the person is, you can easily access the Gmail from your mobile device or system and start communicating to your loved ones.
Apart from Gmail if you using any other web mail services so might be possible you can’t find these types of features as Gmail have. If I ask, can you receive large email attachment in your ordinary email account? Obviously your answer is no. But here Gmail can receive up to 50MB of attachment without any interruption. You can easily receive email attachment in Gmail up to 25MB but instead of this if you have to receive more than this, then it create problem. But don’t worry if you are Gmail user then Google offered amazing features for their user, you can receive more than 25Mb of attachment in Google drive and send a link in email instead.
How to save a Gmail attachment on Android?
In case if there is problem to download the Gmail attachment in computer, android and iphone then immediately follow the step below which helps you to get rid of this problem.
Download the Attachment in your Computer:
- First open your Gmail
- After that open your message
- Haunt your mouse over the thumbnail and click the Download.
Now check the browser’s setting for your download.
Download the Attachment in your Android:
- Similarly open your Gmail App
- Now open the Email message
- And click Download.
Download the Attachment in your iphone:
- First you have to open your Gmail App
- Now open the email message
- Then click the attachment to open it
- Again click the attachment
- Now at top right side click the option Share
- And finally click Save Image.
But mostly in some of the cases you are not able to download the attachment or your attachment is not open. So here I am sharing some of the important points which solve your problem.
- First you have to ensure that which browser you are using. Make sure, you have to use supported browser like: Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet explorer.
- If you find this issue, so clear your all cookies and cache for better result.