Gmail is the name who offers plethora of features and services for users in their daily life. Through this you can perform your personal task and professional task in an innovative way. Why innovative? Because Gmail update and upgrade its features time to time and comes along with numerous of features which helps user for their task.
In Gmail, Password acts as an important role. As we know that the Gmail password protects our account from the hackers and spammers so that they cannot hack our Gmail account easily. But whenever we have to choose our Gmail password we have to be very careful about this. Make sure we have to choose password which easy to recognize, difficult to guess and long characters.
Unable to change Gmail password in Android and iphone
If suppose you forget your Gmail password, recover it if you are using system. But in case of Android and iphone it seems difficult. And obviously if there is new user so it becomes trick for them. But here I solve your issue in an effective way. You have to do only one thing, kindly follow the post below if you are not able to change Gmail password in Android and iphone.
- First, in your iphone go to Setting icon and click on that.
- After that select mail, Contacts, Calendar.
- Now select the Email account for which you want to update the password.
- Here select the Email account.
- Now enter your password and click finish once it done.
Done! Here you email password is change in iphone.
- First open your Android device
- Then tap the Gmail application in your home screen.
- Here enter your login details and enter
- Here you will see the Setting option on the top of the Gmail account. Just click on it.
- In Setting you will see the password, you can edit here.
- Now enter your old password and then enter your new password
- After that click save changes once you change your password.
Hopefully your password related issue will solve. But in case again facing any kind of problem, don’t hesitate to call technical experts.