Suppose you send any mail to your friend, relatives etc and after that you hoping that person will read your message and reply within same time? Am I right? Obviously yes! But is it happen the same? No, unfortunately hope does not mean it will be done. And here you are worried that you have not received the answer yet. It means, might be they ignored you or didn’t want to send their response along with your message.
So is there any new innovative way to track your recipients email in case they read your messages or not. Makes sure the Gmail doesn’t have any kind of feature to get the email notification or to request read receipt. Through some traditional way you can track your recipients email but that methods are time consuming. But the simple way to track the email, Gmail read recipients or email notification is Yesware. This is free web application which is simple to use which easily track the email of your recipients.
How to Turn on Email Read Receipts in Gmail
If you are not able to enable your Gmail read recipients then look below the post for proper solution.
1) First of all you have to install the Yesware in your supported browser such as: Google chrome, Firefox etc.
2) Once you installed this, the Yesware automatically open your Gmail account. If your Gmail account is opened then you will see one pop up like “Active Now” you have to click on that.
3) After that new window will appear where you have to click the accept button.
4) After clicking in accept button, new pop up will appear which shows that, “connect sales force” make sure this is not available for free site so you have to click on “I don’t use sales force”
5) Once you finish your installation process you will see some options like: events, emails, schedule in your inbox.
6) Now you can start your tracking by just selecting the checkbox “track” and start sending the message to your recipients.
7) If the recipients open the mail which you send, at that time you will receive a notification.
One of the best thing about Yesware is, it support some other features like: email report, email templates and many others. In future if you interact with any kind of technical glitches, feel free to contact technical support for best and reliable support.