The Google is one of the unique search engines who offers plethora of features and services for Gmail account holder and help them to solve their problems in numerable ways. By the help of Google the professional person can easily expand their business with so many features.
How To Setup a Google Account With Your Company Domain Name
Today in this post you will know how easily you can setup the Google account with your company domain name.
- For this account setup with your company domain name first you have to purchase the service for monthly or yearly subscription. After that you will find the link through Google searching or through Google support web page.
- After that open the Google apps for work web page and hit the get start button. Once you click on that a new page will appear where you have to write your first name, last name, phone number, existing email address, etc.
- After that Google will ask you either you will sign up with existing domain name or to create a new domain name.
- Make sure if you have already domain name then simply write the name and press the nest button.
- After this process the system will ask you to create your own Google apps account. Here you will find the domain name which you mention in the previous step. It simply means the email address with the Google is personalized as per your choice
- Then mention the password with the combination of letters, numbers and special characters so that no one can easily hack your account.
- After that carefully fill the CAPTCHA form and check the terms and condition & hit accept and sign up button.
- Here your personalized email id is created & similarly you can create this type of id for whole team.
You can also contact to technical experts for step by step guidance if you didn’t understood these steps. They can easily solve your problem and make you trouble free.