First of all we have to know actually what Spam is. The spam is kind of electronic junk mail or junk news group posting. Mostly people considered Spam as an unsolicited email. If any unauthorized person or companies finds your email address & continuously sends you mail so this came under the category of Spam.
How do I Block the Spam Email on Android?
Basically these kinds of email spam are commercial in nature which contains some disguised links and hosting malware. The spam is categorized into two categories:
- Unsolicited bulk email- in this, the emails are sent in large quantities.
- Unsolicited commercial emails- this is for to regulate commerce.
How to unsubscribe the spam email in android?
If you are regular user of Gmail so you are aware of this problem and hopefully solve it but for a new user it just likes strange things. If you properly follow the points below then surely you are able to fetch the spam email android solution.
- One of the best solutions is, to unsubscribe from that email. & how you do that? Suppose if any email is sent from any company or person, when you open this email there is the option of unsubscribe link. This option is located at right at the bottom of the email with tiny print “unsubscribe here” just click on it. Once you click on it stops them being sent to you in the first place.
- After doing this if still you receive the messages from that company or individual then no issue, move ahead & mark those messages as a spam. Now hopefully that’s enough to make you spam free.
- But again if you frequently getting messages from that company without your permission then there is another option. You can report a Gmail message as spam by hold it or tap it in the conversation list pane. Here you will find three vertical dots icon which is located at the top of Gmail select it “report as spam”.
After doing these types of activities you won’t receive any kind of notification and after 30 days it will be automatically deleted from your folder. This is the way to protect from Spam emails but again if you find any type of technical glitches then feel free to contact technical experts and get feasible solution regarding spam emails.