We can access the Gmail for various purposes like: mailing, chatting, backup and so on. But can you imagine, someone is accessing your Gmail account without your knowledge. And if you found any type of suspicious activity then immediately checking your recent activity in your Gmail. But before that we have to understand actually what Last Account Activity is?
Folks, last account activity are that type of activity which shows the information about the recent activity which you did in your mail. It could be anything like, suppose you send the mail or receive the mail, perform any video calling and several other activities. The recent activity can include anytime through a regular browser, mobile device, POP client, third party application and so on. Your Gmail account provides you access to a large range of Google services such as: Google drive, Google music, Google+ etc.
How can you check your Last Gmail Account Activity?
So how can you check your Last Gmail Account Activity? If you didn’t know how to check then kindly follow the steps below, so that simply you can solve view your last Gmail account activity.
- First thing you have to do, open your Gmail account.
- Now in the bottom right side, just click on Details.
Make sure your last account activity shows your sign in records which includes some of the information such as:
- Here you can check your concurrent session information; you will see if you are signed into Gmail on another browser, device and location then immediately sign out from all the session but except only one which is open in front of you.
- You can check your access type, means you will see all the browser, device and mail server which is access with POP/IMAP.
- You can also check your IP address and if you found any type suspicious activity then You might see also up to 3 additional IP address that have been labeled as suspicious.
In case if you found any type problem then Troubleshoot your issue like, you can change your password but remember one thing, the password should strong so that no one can easily guess it and hack it. Here I recommend you, if you found any type of suspicious activity then on your alert option but and after that you can disable it by following the steps below:
- Go to your Gmail
- Then click details
- Here you find the option of Alert preference, click change
- Now select Never show an alert for unusual activity.