First of all what kick out in your mind when you hear the word Google? Obviously if I am not wrong then your answer is it’s a best search engine that comes along with numerous of features and services. And apart from search engine, it facilitates cloud computing, software and advertising technologies.
Importance of Google/Gmail App:
Today Google has come with Google Apps and G-apps for business prospective. This App plays a vital role in our day to day activities & mostly in professional field. No matter it’s a small or large business these Apps are reliable solution for any type of business activities. Through this you can easily send and receive the mails in any part of the world. Because it offers massive storage of capacity so that user doesn’t face any kind of problem regarding mail. With the help of Google calendar you can easily schedule any interview, meeting and conference. Through this you can easily communicate with so many people at a time. Here Google Docs offers spreadsheet, presentation and word processing which one of the most salient feature of Google Docs.
But to ensure your business achieve success, it is important all Google Apps work properly. Mostly in some cases we have seen that users are not able to solve the error in Gmail & they can’t able how to overcome of the problem of Gmail App & they didn’t manage their work due to technical glitches of Gmail App. And obviously if Gmail App will affect then surely you are not able to perform your work as before.
If is it so, then wait for a while, because here I am sharing some of the tips for Troubleshooting and make you trouble free regarding Gmail App. For this purpose you have to follow the post below.
- If you find any problem regarding sending & receiving the mails or any issue so, update your Gmail app.
- After that restart you device
- Then check your setting such as:
- Check it you are online- if you are public place so you need to accept the term and condition before you are actually connected to internet.
- After that kindly Turn off your airplane mode. For this, go to your device’s setting then Tap more & switch airplane mode off.
- Now check Gmail sync setting. For this, open your Gmail app, on the left side you will the option of Setting tap this. Now tap your account & make sure the box next to “Sync Gmail” is checked.
- You can also check your phone or tablet setting.
- If still there is problem then clear your space/storage in your device.
- Might be possible there is a problem of Password, so check you’re Password.
- Now clear your Gmail information. For this:
- Kindly open your Device setting.
- Tap App then Gmail.
- Now tap clear data then click ok.
- Now restart you device.