The term Suspicious is seems like scary, doubtful, distress etc. Whenever we hear this word the only thing which came in our mind is something went wrong. Infect if we are talking about in terms of mailing, suspicious activities is that: phishing scams, some mails contain viruses or malicious software etc which directly or indirectly affects the user work domain.
How to overcome of the problem of Suspicious mail in Gmail?
Make sure if any if the email looks like suspicious so don’t take risk. Do not open your mail and respond on that message. If these kinds of threat create a trouble for you then follow some guidelines which I mention below.
- First of all, if you receive any kind of phishing mails so do not respond on that. Here you have to know very clearly actually what is phishing mail, if any of the unauthorized user or fraud who designed a website or using an email to stealing your information or destroying your personal information. This is called Phishing. To protect from these issues:
- Delete the junk mail
- Do not react on any suspicious mail.
- Whenever you find any mail with attached link, do not click on that link. May be this comes under suspicious activities.
- Sometime you find any images which are attached in mail, so do not download these images, because it contains some harmful codes.
- Some of the case the attachment contains virus or spyware, so I suggest you do not open any suspicious attachment.
No issue what’s the situation is, if you getting any unwanted mails in your Gmail account so follow some of the steps to overcome of the problem of Suspicious mail in Gmail.
- Firstly open your Gmail account.
- Then open your message which you want to block.
- In the top right side you found the option of Block, just click on it.
If you want to remove spam form your Gmail account, just go with the steps below:
- Kindly open your Gmail account.
- Now check the box to the left side of message and open the message.
- And top of the page you find the spam option, just click on it. After that, this message will report as a Spam.
Suppose you receive messages from other email and you want to subscribe this so keep following the steps below.
- Open your Gmail account.
- Now open that email which you want to unsubscribe.
- When mail would appear, here you find the option of Unsubscribe, click on it and from again onwards you are not going to receive any kind of mail like that.