If you are a beginner in Gmail and send any mail to your close one, then you didn’t know about what spam is? Because according to you, the mailing activity is done from your side but you didn’t know your recipients getting that messages or not. And still you are waiting for your recipients reply. This is one of the greatest problems of every Gmail user because mail is going in junk folder instead of inbox.
How to solve the spam issue in Gmail
However problem is something tricky but make sure solution is not complicated. If you follow the step below then surely you know how to solve the spam issue in Gmail.
- If you send any mail for advertisement or for promotion purposes then you have to know some of the points before sending that mail otherwise your mail going in spam folder instead of inbox. These points are:
- Never use any kind of misleading or incorrect header information.
- Never use any misleading subject lines.
- Ask your recipients from where you are located.
- Ensure that, if mail is for commercial purpose then always avoids the phishing phrases because this kind of phishing mail is designed to steal your all personal and professional information by hacker. So, to get rid of this particular problem, never use any phishing phrases in your mail.
- One of the most preventable method is, use text version of your email if you sends HTML email.
- Whenever you send the mail, always check that mail in spam checker before sending it. Mailchecking.com is free downloadable tool for windows to check the email as a spam or not.
- Sometime if your email server is on blacklist then surely your mail is detected as a spam. Here I provide few of the services to check your email server is black listed or not.
- Email Blacklist check
- Spam database lookup
- Free email Blacklist Lookup
Using these above keywords in websites and check your email server about blacklist
- Sometime avoid the images while you send the mail. If you include some of the images then follow the points here:
- Renovate & optimize your image as much you can which protect your mail as a spam.
- Always use well formed HTML for emails.
- As possible as, avoid images only send mail.
These all above steps clearly helps you to overcome of your problem. But again found any isuse regarding Gmail then get in touch with Gmail Support experts.