Before proceeding ahead we have to know actually what Android is. Why people become craziest among the android phones and its features. So, let me tell you the Android is mobile operating system which is developed by none another than Google & which is developed in the year of 2008. Basically it is designed for touch screen mobile devices such as smart phones and tablets. Today not only there is android phones but apart from this Google provide some unbelievable Android products such as: Android TV, Android auto cars, Android wrist watch etc.
Features of Android
- The Android is designed as a way to manage power consumption at minimum.
- The Android is also called Multitasking because through this you can perform several tasks at the same time.
- Through this you can easily get the notification in real time.
- You can afford any Android phone at a very affordable price range and why not this is always the best option as compared to Apple, Blackberry and so on.
How to add other account in Android phone?
Apart from these things you can also add other account in Android phone because it made it easy to add accounts, sync accounts, and remove accounts. But if you face problem to add other account in Android phone, no issue, kindly go with the steps below which is mention.
- First swipe your home screen and click the Setting button.
- Once it will appear, there is an option of Account click on it.
- After that click Add account and tap Google.
- Now type of Email address which you want to add either you can create new account.
- Then click Next option, and type of password. Make sure the password should be easy to remember, difficult to guess and long character so that no one can easily hack your account. & click next.
- Now enter the 2-step verification code and click next
- After that click on billing option and click continue.
Here you see, you another account are successfully added in Android phone. But if you to want to remove your account from Android device, then you can also do this by following this simple steps.
- Go to setting option by swipe your mobile.
- Click Account option and tap Google.
- Now tap that account which you want to remove.
- Click the menu button, here you find three vertical dots.
- Now click on Remove account
- And your account will surely remove from your Android device.