At&t email users need Access ID to manage their accounts in myAT&T So, for it they have to create an access ID for At&t email account. If you want to create an ID in Att email account then you need to be on the myAT&T sign-in page to complete below given easy steps.
- Select Create one now.
- Enter your AT&T phone number or account number, your billing ZIP Code and, if prompted, the code appearing at the bottom.
- If an Access ID already exists for the account, select from the options provided to gain access.
- Provide the requested information to verify your identity.
- If prompted, choose how you want to receive your verification code.
- Enter the verification code sent to you.
- Create your AT&T Access ID and password. Your ID must start with a letter.
- Choose whether you want to save your AT&T Access ID and, if prompted, your password to your device.
- Enter your contact information for your AT&T Access ID.
- Choose your security questions and answers.
- Accept the AT&T Access ID Terms of Service.
- Choose whether you want to enroll in Paperless Billing for your account(s).
- If you’re creating an ID in the middle of an activation process, select Finish Activation to finish activation on your device.
Password Tips for Att email account
After Creating Att ID, you need to make your password strong & unique. Passwords are case sensitive. Be sure to enter uppercase and lowercase letters carefully. Make sure Caps Lock is off when you type or enter a password. Create a strong password with our tips and requirements –
- Must be 6-24 characters
- May not be all letters
- May not be all numbers
- May not be the same as your ID
- May contain uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, underscores ( _ ), or hyphens(–)
- Create a longer password to make it harder to hack.
- Avoid common words that could be easy to guess.
- Avoid obvious series like 123456, abcdef, or qwerty.
- Avoid personal information that’s easy to find on the Internet (your name, Social Security number, date of birth, or pet’s name, for example).
- Avoid re-using passwords.
We do everything we can to prevent hackers from accessing your Att account. Create a strong password to give yourself even greater protection. Save your password on your phone if you want to use your fingerprint to sign in to the myAT&T app on compatible wireless phones.