The Gmail has improved itself over the last few years with some interesting features for Gmail and non Gmail users. Some of the non Gmail users think that, if they using other account such as: outlook, yahoo etc cannot take the advantage of Gmail feature. But today it just a rumor, because Google has allowed non Gmail user to access their email account with Gmail. That’s why non Gmail user will get Gmailify features by expanding the set of tools. Due to its feature, Gmail can work easily with any kind of third party email account which supports IMAP so that you can easily handle your email activity in one place. It’s just like a spoon feeding for non Gmail users. The Gmailify link provides you spam protection and inbox organization so that you can keep your existing email address.
How to add or remove the account to Gmail app for Android
The Gmail’s inbox is one of the best tools in the industry; through this you can easily get the notification from social, updates and promotion. After all, the chances of adding non Gmail account in Gmail app was not possible before, but all credit goes to Google and its latest updates which make it possible so that non Gmail user can easily access their mail in Gmail. But most probably for some user it difficult to add or remove the account to Gmail app for Android. There are many reasons behind this, may be the user is new or due to lack of technical skills they are not able to do this and so on. If is it so, don’t worry here I am sharing some of the simple steps through which you can easily add or remove the account to Gmail App for Android.
To Add an Account:
- First kindly open your Gmail App
- Then look top right side here you find the option of Menu icon, just click on it.
- After that right side of your username click down the arrow.
- Here you have to click Add account
- Now choose the account which you want to add.
- And last follow the steps on the screen to add your account.
To Remove an Account:
- Similarly just open your Gmail App
- Go to Menu, and then tap down the arrow.
- Here you found the option of Manage account and then click on Google.
- Now click the email account which you want to remove and finally click on Remove button.