Bellsouth Password Reset Issue with Solutions
- How do I reset my Bellsouth Net Email?
- How do I unlock my Bellsouth email account?
- How do I retrieve my password?
- recover bellsouth password with bellsouth.net email
- How do I log into my Bellsouth Net Email?
- How do I recover my old Bellsouth email?
- Does Bellsouth Net Email still work?
- How do I fix my Bellsouth Net Email?
Fix Bellsouth Password Reset Steps
We all know that Bellsouth is now merged with AT&T. However, users who still have Bellsouth email ID can access their email account through AT&T. Like any other email service, Bellsouth also uses a combination of the user ID and password for protection. However, it is quite common for the users to forget their User Id and password every now and then. But, the good thing is that you can reset Bellsouth password with ease whenever you want. This article is for those users who forgot Bellsouth Password and want to reset it. Here, we will discuss how you can reset Bellsouth password with ease.
What are the steps to reset Bellsouth Password?
As the service of Bellsouth email is not managed by AT&T, you need to reset the Bellsouth Password through the AT&T website. Given below are the steps that a user should follow in order to reset/ recover AT&T password.
- First of all, the user should make sure that his/ her device is connected to the internet because resetting a password requires a smooth internet connection.
- Then, open a compatible browser and visit the AT&T login page.
- On the login page, you should click on the “Forget password” link available below the sign-in window.
- Next, you are required to choose the “Password” option.
- After that, you need to enter your complete Bellsouth email address and your last name.
- Click on the “Continue” button once you are done with entering your Bellsouth email address and last name.
- Then, you are required to click on the “Send me a temporary password” from the drop-down menu
- On the next page, you need to choose how you want to receive a temporary password.
- You may either receive the temporary password on your phone number or receive the temporary password on your email ID.
- Sign-in to your alternate email ID in case you have selected the option of receiving the temporary password.
- You need to check your phone for a new text message containing the temporary password if you have selected the option to receive a temporary password on phone.
- Enter the temporary password that you have received on the phone or email ID in the appropriate box.
- The option to create a new Bellsouth password will appear on your screen as soon as you enter the temporary password.
- Enter a new and strong password for your Bellsouth email account.
To check your new password you may sign-in to your account once again.
How can I recover Bellsouth Password without a phone number or alternate email ID?
Many users might have to face a situation when they don’t have a phone number or alternate email ID linked with their account and they forget the password. In such a situation the only option they have to get their account back is using the security question. Given below are the steps by which a user can recover the Bellsouth password using the security questions.
- First of all, the user needs to visit the login page of Bellsouth or AT&T.
- Then click on the “Forget Password” link that will appear right at the bottom of the login window.
- Choose “Password” in the next window.
- After that, you need to enter your Bellsouth email address, your last name, and captcha code that will appear on the screen.
- Click on the “Continue” button after entering the required information accurately.
- As you can’t receive the temporary password this time around you need to choose the option to answer the security question.
- Answer the Bellsouth security questions to the best of your knowledge.
- Then, create a new Bellsouth password for your account.
- The password should be created in such a way that it is easier for you to remember but tough for the others to guess it.
Password guidelines for Bellsouth
No matter if you are changing the password or resetting it, you have to enter a new password. Here, are some Bellsouth password guidelines that might help you.
- The length of your password should be 6 to 24 characters.
- The password must contain at least 1 alpha character along with one numeric character.
- Please note that your password can not contain any special character except hyphen (-) and/ or underscore (_)
- The password cannot be the same as your username or Member ID.
- Bellsouth passwords are case sensitive. (Distinguishes between uppercase (capital) and lowercase (small) letters).